- Our philosophy is that a garden is an opportunity to study and learn from Nature.
- We specialize in designing and building outdoor spaces specifically for New England utilizing knowledge, enthusiasm and professionalism.
MEMBERSHIP & AFFILIATIONS
- Friends of the Arnold Arboretum of Harvard University
- International Plant Propagators Society
- Ipswich Watershed Association
- Massachusetts Arborist Association
- Massachusetts Audubon Society
- Association Professional Landscape Designers, Former Vice President of New England Chapter
- Massachusetts Horticultural Society
- New England Wildflower Society
- Perennial Plant Association
- Royal Horticultural Society
- Member of Mass. Nursery and Landscape Association
- Member of Northeast Organic Farming Association
- Massachusetts Tree Warden and Foresters Association
- Association of Professional Landscape Designers
- Certified to Administer Mauget Injections
- Massachusetts Certified Arborist #1863
- Massachusetts Licensed Pesticide Applicator #26007
- Master Gardener, Massachusetts Horticultural Society
- UMASS Green School Certified Landscape Management
- Tree Warden Town of Wenham
- Massachusetts Certified Horticulturist
- Advanced Green School
- Accredited Organic Land Care Professional
- New England Spring Flower Show Judge
- Taught Several courses sponsored by the Arnold Arboretum of Harvard University
- Proctor for Massachusetts Certified Aborist’s Exam
Shore Country Day School
Landscape Planners has worked with Shore Country Day School since 1990 in implementing, maintaining, and designing various projects with respect to the ever expanding campus.
New England BioLabs
New England Biolabs (NEB) is located in Ipswich Ma. on the former Proctor Estate. The original buildings on the 250 acre site have been restored with the addition of a state-of-the-art research and production laboratory which is LEED certified (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design)
The numerous gardens located throughout the campus are designed and maintained to blend seamlessly with the surrounding natural landscapes and surrounding eco-systems. The diversity of plant material attract a multitude of insects, birds and small mammals.
The Governors Academy
Founded in 1763, The Governor’s Academy is the oldest continuously operating boarding school in America. Landscape Planners has been involved with landscaping projects here since 1989. A particular effort has always been to blend the old and new areas of the campus with a variety of brick, stone, lawn, flowers, trees and shrubs.
Landscape Planners creates outdoor living spaces to reflect each clients individual lifestyle. Newly designed spaces or reworked gardens are woven seamlessly with the existing elements to create a cohesive design that works for both the client and the site.